The online version of the Formula Applet Editor (QuickEdit)
Integrating a formula applet into a wiki
If you want to integrate a formula applet in to a MediaWiki, the quick editor creates the required text for the wiki.
- The wiki has to be a MediaWiki and the formula applet extension has to be installed.
- Choose New - Equpotation (auto-mode) in the top left corner.
- Enter an equotation; you can use the context menu by right clicking.
- Mark the part of the term, which should be entered. (Edit - Set Input Field)
- In the box at the bottom the full text for the wiki will appear after confirming with enter.
- Clicking at the box will mark the whole text now you can copy it in to the wiki by using the clipboard.
- Additionally you can add certain parameters.
- provides indices (shift- down arrow).
- provides per mille (alt-shift-% or right mouse click <RCM_permil>)
- test mode implemented.
- used JAR-file: gf04.jar
- Testing the created formula applet is only possible by uploading to wiki.
- Online at www.formelapplet.de: QuickEdit.
- Limited functionality (roots , functions,... blocked).
- Editor can't be integrated in to a wiki.
- used JAR-file: gf03.jar